Mar 16, 2015, 1:14 PM EDT
Can the Tigers win a fifth straight AL Central title?
Mar 3, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
The million a year helped, but Chamberlain’s son provided the definitive push back to Detroit.
Feb 24, 2015, 7:12 AM EDT
The 29-year-old right hander is back in Detroit on a major league deal pending a physical.
Feb 19, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Bullpen depth in the wake of Kenley Jansen’s foot injury.
Jan 30, 2015, 8:43 AM EDT
Even second tier relievers are in demand in the offseason.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 8, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
HardballTalk is on the scene in San Diego for baseball’s annual free agent and trade bacchanalia.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:47 AM EDT
The only question for next season is what inning he’ll pitch.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 13, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
Well, at least he’s consistent.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
GM Dave Drombowski and owner Mike Ilitch will have to dig deep to keep the team together this winter.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
Detroit’s manager has looked like a rookie these last two days.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
Brad Ausmus didn’t learn a thing, apparently, after Thursday night’s debacle.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:37 PM EDT
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Oct 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman in the early evening, Jason Vargas vs. Jered Weaver for the nightcap.
Sep 29, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
If your team is eliminated, what do you do? Let us help.
Sep 26, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Everyone was watching Jeter last night.
Sep 20, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
This was a day of missed opportunities for the Royals.
Aug 9, 2014, 4:26 PM EDT
Casey Janssen blew a save for the Blue Jays last night. Today it was Joe Nathan’s turn.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:59 AM EDT
He was excellent on Tuesday night. And he showed why the Tigers will be better for having him every other night.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Welcome to the Tigers, David Price. Welcome to the big leagues Javier Baez.
Aug 5, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
Jim Johnson worked out for the Orioles after being released by the A’s and most people assumed he was ready for a reunion in Baltimore, but not so fast says Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com.
Jul 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Father Time appears to be catching up with Joe Nathan, so the Tigers are looking to the trade market to fortify the late innings.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Detroit’s bullpen is the worst in the American League. And it doesn’t seem to matter who’s closing.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)