Los Angeles Dodgers
Mar 3, 2015, 12:06 PM EST
Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but whatever.
Mar 2, 2015, 1:27 PM EST
Shocking, I know.
Mar 2, 2015, 10:03 AM EST
At least one columnist thinks this is a big problem. Is it?
Feb 28, 2015, 9:35 PM EST
It’s odd to hear Jimmy Rollins say nice things about the Mets.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:56 PM EST
Also: who is the Cuban Derek Jeter?
Feb 24, 2015, 8:48 PM EST
Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke was given a lubricating injection last Thursday for his pitching elbow and had to be shut down for a couple of days, but it sounds like he is basically back on track.
Feb 24, 2015, 6:17 PM EST
Carl Crawford, Joc Pederson, and Yasiel Puig are expected to open the 2015 season as the Dodgers’ primary starting outfielders.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
More importantly: Puig is vowing to show up earlier and be better about listening to his coaches and teammates.
Feb 23, 2015, 7:49 PM EST
Times are changing in Philadelphia. The Phillies traded longtime shortstop Jimmy Rollins during the offseason and it’s likely just a matter of time before they cut ties with Ryan Howard and deal Cole Hamels elsewhere. But what about Chase Utley’s future with the rebuilding club?
Feb 21, 2015, 8:25 PM EST
Manager Terry Collins believes the Mets have what it takes to get back to the playoffs.
Feb 21, 2015, 1:40 PM EST
But don’t panic, Dodger fans.
Feb 21, 2015, 12:35 PM EST
Beachy is currently working his way back from the second Tommy John surgery of his career.
Feb 20, 2015, 7:25 PM EST
Roberto Hernandez is having visa issues, which is probably a better problem to have than Visa issues.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:19 AM EST
Clayton Kershaw campaigned heavily for the Dodgers to keep A.J. Ellis.
Feb 19, 2015, 11:01 PM EST
Bryant earned top honors after batting .325 with a 1.098 OPS while leading the minors with 43 homers in 138 games between Double-A and Triple-A last season.
Feb 19, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
God, he always wants the spotlight on him, doesn’t he?
Feb 19, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Bullpen depth in the wake of Kenley Jansen’s foot injury.
Feb 18, 2015, 10:28 AM EST
Will the Dodgers pay the price?
Feb 17, 2015, 9:19 PM EST
Jansen will be on crutches for the next 10 days and in a protective walking boot for the next 3-4 weeks. In total, the rehabilitation process is expected to take 8-12 weeks.
Feb 17, 2015, 12:57 PM EST
Not really, but we’re glad to see he’s on Team BSOHL
Feb 16, 2015, 6:40 AM EST
He’ll also get a plaque in Monument Park
Feb 15, 2015, 7:10 PM EST
The Reds would still like to sign Johnny Cueto to a contract extension, but he won’t negotiate beyond Opening Day.
Feb 14, 2015, 4:32 PM EST
Wright, 40, had a 4.35 ERA with a 54/27 K/BB ratio over 70 1/3 innings with the Dodgers last season.
Feb 13, 2015, 6:05 PM EST
Andrew McCutchen wrote an excellent article explaining how baseball is disadvantageous to kids from lower-income communities.
Feb 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
The pitcher formerly known as Fausto Carmona.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (91)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)