Los Angeles Dodgers
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 24, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Justin Upton knocked in six runs in his first two at-bats on Sunday against the Dodgers. Four of them came on a first-inning grand slam.
May 23, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Yasmani Grandal was hit by a backswing on Friday and will spend at least a week on the bench to recuperate.
May 23, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
The Dodgers knew about Ryu’s labrum tear before signing him to a six-year, $36 million contract in December of 2012.
May 21, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
Ace vs. Ace. Advantage: Bumgarner.
May 20, 2015, 5:22 PM EDT
Ryu has been one of the league’s most underrated starters since signing with the Dodgers in 2013.
May 20, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Pomeranz indicated after leaving Monday’s game that he’s been dealing with shoulder issues for a while now.
May 19, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Among all MLB shortstops since 2000 he ranks fourth in Wins Above Replacement.
May 19, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
For a season that, for him, never began.
May 17, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Nine pitches, nine strikes, three strikeouts. That’s how Santiago Casilla finished off the Reds on Sunday.
May 16, 2015, 9:33 AM EDT
Jansen tied a major league record in his season debut.
May 16, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including a milestone for Clayton Kershaw.
May 15, 2015, 9:55 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen is back with the Dodgers, though he isn’t expected to jump back into the closer’s role immediately.
May 15, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
The Dodgers are a good team but their bullpen let one go last night.
May 14, 2015, 3:58 PM EDT
Omar Vizquel wore Luis Aparicio’s number. Why can’t someone else — someone deemed worthy — wear the retired number of someone else?
May 14, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Andre Ethier has been killing the ball as Puig’s fill-in and the Dodgers are winning.
May 13, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
A look at which teams are getting the most, and least, from each spot in the lineup.
May 12, 2015, 9:44 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was lifted from a rehab game Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga after reaggravating his left hamstring strain while running to first base.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 11, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen will return at long last on Saturday, but won’t immediately begin closing out games.
May 11, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
If Puig’s not going to do it anymore, thank God we have Bryce.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
May 10, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Two of the greatest pitchers of this generation each achieved personal strikeout milestones on Sunday.
May 10, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig reaggravated his left hamstring strain Friday while running to first base in a rehab game at High-A Rancho Cucamonga, and the Dodgers hope to find out Sunday how big of a setback it will be.
May 8, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The Dodgers are likely to activate Yasiel Puig from the disabled list on Monday.
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 28
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 6
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 18
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)