Aug 24, 2015, 10:04 PM EDT
Adams has been out since May 26 with a full tear of his right quad.
Aug 17, 2015, 4:01 PM EDT
St. Louis’ outfield is very banged up.
Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jul 31, 2015, 9:18 AM EDT
Another torn quadriceps muscle for the All-Star left fielder.
Jul 30, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
Moss is hitting just .217/.208/.487 this season but he has a line of .254/.340/.504 over the previous three years.
Jul 29, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
It’s now even more imperative that St. Louis general manager John Mozeliak secures a first baseman before the July 31 trade deadline.
Jul 22, 2015, 7:35 AM EDT
It was a big night for slugging catchers, Kyle Schwarber chief among them.
Jul 17, 2015, 4:33 PM EDT
Center fielder Peter Bourjos is on the bench.
Jul 15, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Holliday has been out for more than a month and sat out the All-Star game.
Jul 14, 2015, 5:48 PM EDT
First pitch is 8:15. Here is everything you need to know.
Jul 13, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
Some interesting choices by managers Ned Yost and Bruce Bochy.
Jul 12, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
In the latest roster update for the 2015 All-Star Game, Ryan Braun is in and Matt Holliday is out.
Jul 11, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
Matt Holliday was elected by the fans to start in Tuesday’s All-Star Game, but he’ll have to sit it out.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
The midwest continued to own the All-Star voting, with both winners of the Final Vote for the 2015 All-Star Game coming out of the state of Missouri.
Jul 9, 2015, 7:49 PM EDT
Good news on two fronts for the Cardinals this evening.
Jul 8, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
General manager John Mozeliak may have other ideas.
Jul 5, 2015, 7:48 PM EDT
Find out who made the starting rosters for the AL and NL squads in the 2015 All-Star Game. Spoiler: no Omar Infante.
Jul 4, 2015, 4:25 PM EDT
Matt Holliday has been sidelined since June 8 with a Grade 2 strain of his right quadriceps muscle.
Jul 2, 2015, 6:31 PM EDT
Jay has already had one stint on the disabled list this season due to his nagging wrist injury.
Jul 1, 2015, 12:32 PM EDT
Bruce Sutter retired when Ronald Reagan was still president. He’s still being paid by the Braves.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
Six of the eight spots seem all but settled.
Jun 28, 2015, 12:11 PM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: The St. Louis Cardinals are good at baseball.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Randal Grichuk’s time continues.
Jun 9, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Matt Holliday was placed on the disabled list Tuesday after suffering a right quad injury in the outfield Monday night in Denver. An MRI was taken, and the official diagnosis is in …
Jun 9, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Randal Grichuk moves into a full-time role.
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 53
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 31
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)