Aug 31, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Jake Arrieta looked great last night. At least during his no-hitter. Afterward? Well, at least he looked comfortable.
Aug 28, 2015, 11:27 AM EDT
Two months ago, in the wake of the Astros database hacking scandal, the Cardinals fired scouting director Chris Correa.
Aug 23, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Bryce Harper showed off his cannon to nab Ryan Braun on this attempt at a double on Sunday …
Aug 22, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
In a year where many on the Nationals have underachieved and/or battled injuries, Escobar has been one of the team’s best players.
Aug 21, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
The Twins bolstered their bullpen in acquiring Neal Cotts from the Brewers on Friday.
Aug 21, 2015, 2:08 PM EDT
Milwaukee may be looking to deal lefty Neal Cotts.
Aug 21, 2015, 10:51 AM EDT
Acquired from Houston in the Carlos Gomez/Mike Fiers trade.
Aug 20, 2015, 12:53 PM EDT
Speed doesn’t slump. Not that explains Evan Gattis.
Aug 20, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
Henry Urrutia played the hero in Baltimore last night.
Aug 19, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Hall of Famer Robin Yount racked up 251 home runs in 20 years with the Brewers. Braun, 31, is in his ninth year with Milwaukee.
Aug 16, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
With a grand slam on Sunday, Ryan Braun tied Robin Yount for the most home runs as a Brewer with 251.
Aug 16, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Brewers minor leaguer David Denson revealed this weekend to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he is gay, becoming the first openly gay player in MLB-affiliated ball.
Aug 16, 2015, 9:44 AM EDT
Phillies skipper Pete Mackanin has already said that Utley will not play in Sunday’s series finale against the Brewers and rumors are swirling that a trade is close.
Aug 15, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Orioles, now with an upgraded outfield, released Travis Snider on Saturday.
Aug 12, 2015, 12:03 PM EDT
Pirates fans: please call any Tigers fan friends you know and let them know that it’ll be OK.
Aug 10, 2015, 8:08 AM EDT
The Blue Jays sweep the Yankees, Buck Showalter leaves me scratching my head and I get to use the word “boner” for an actual baseball purpose.
Aug 9, 2015, 8:57 AM EDT
Your box scores and AP recaps from Saturday …
Aug 7, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
It’s been found out that Deolis Guerra has a knee injury, so the Indians took back their waiver claim. The pitcher remains with the Pirates.
Aug 7, 2015, 8:26 AM EDT
Respect the Game, dude.
Aug 7, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A walkoff for Ian Kinsler and the Tigers, a possible double-agent fails and then succeeds in the Astros-A’s game and there is evil afoot in Washington and Atlanta.
Aug 6, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
Some people never get the hang of Thursdays. Khris Davis is not one of those people.
Aug 6, 2015, 12:20 PM EDT
Lohse is 5-13 with a 6.31 ERA
Aug 6, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Luis Severino made his big legaue debut and pitched well but lost. Matt Boyd made his Tigers debut, pitched well and won. There were a bunch of walkoffs too. And what do Ryan Adams and Taylor Swift have to do with any of this?
Aug 5, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox had a 2-1 lead in the sixth inning of this one. If you were watching, I hope you weren’t the type who falls asleep during the sixth inning.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (97)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (97)