New York Yankees
Jul 2, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
A possible win-win-win involving A-Rod and the Yankees? What on Earth is this world coming to?
Jul 2, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
This is what your face looks like when you give up your first hit of the game with two outs in the ninth inning.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 30, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Warren had a 3.59 ERA in 14 starts.
Jun 30, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
One he gets past 45 pitches he turns every opposing hitter into Lou Gehrig.
Jun 30, 2015, 7:32 AM EDT
Mike Trout put on a clinic against the Yankees last night.
Jun 28, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Click if you like to laugh.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 27, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer’s tough Saturday culminated with a demotion to Triple-A.
Jun 27, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer was a little angry at the way he was pitching on Saturday, so he decided to take it out on Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 27, 2015, 1:11 PM EDT
Jacoby Ellsbury has been sidelined since May 19 with a sprained right knee, but he’s finally getting closer to rejoining the Yankees.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:01 PM EDT
Ben Revere homered off of Max Scherzer. No, you are not in a bizarro universe.
Jun 26, 2015, 12:56 PM EDT
But the way the Yankees’ rotation has been lately, maybe they should offer him a contract.
Jun 25, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
A cold is a cold. A strained hammy is a strained hammy. What are “flu-like symptoms?”
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
OK, that’s putting it strongly. But it wasn’t the sort of day Hamels-coveters in the Bronx expected to see.
Jun 24, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Jun 22, 2015, 11:22 PM EDT
Teixeira is enjoying a bounceback year at the age of 35, posting a .920 OPS to go along with 18 home runs and 49 RBI.
Jun 22, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
He’ll give to to A-Rod in exchange for a “large charitable donation”
Jun 22, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Nova is about 13 months removed from surgery.
Jun 22, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Records and milestones aren’t “magical,” and cannot be ruined. Even by Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 21, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
J.D. Martinez gave his dad a nice Father’s Day present, homering three times at Yankee Stadium on Sunday.
Jun 21, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Life returned to normal on Sunday following Max Scherzer’s failed attempt at a perfect game on Saturday.
Jun 20, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez’s great season and move up baseball’s all-time ranks continued Saturday night against the Tigers.
Jun 20, 2015, 12:43 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit a home run for his 3000th hit last night and the ball ended up in the hands of Zack Hample, a Yankees season ticket holder who is well known for snagging home run balls. He plans to keep the ball for now.
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 8
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 55
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)