New York Yankees
Jun 9, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
Nova threw 4.2 innings at Single-A.
Jun 8, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
Perhaps someone picked tonight will eventually crack this list.
Jun 7, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
Sabathia gave up back-to-back solo homers to Mike Trout and Albert Pujols in the top of the first inning but was otherwise sharp in the Yankees’ eventual 6-2 victory.
Jun 7, 2015, 2:01 PM EDT
Albert Pujols hit a towering solo shot — the 535th home run of his career — Sunday off CC Sabathia …
Jun 6, 2015, 10:48 AM EDT
Michael Pineda has been excellent this season, but he’s currently on pace to shatter his career-high in innings, so the Yankees will give him some extra rest before his next start.
Jun 5, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez broke a tie with Barry Bonds to move into sole possession of fourth place on MLB’s all-time RBI leaderboard.
Jun 4, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brian McCann was forced to make an early exit from yesterday’s game against the Mariners due to right foot soreness, but the Yankees got some good news today.
Jun 4, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
He could later be deported to the Dominican Republic.
Jun 3, 2015, 9:04 PM EDT
It sure sounds like the Yankees are going to be without Brian McCann for an extended period …
Jun 3, 2015, 7:13 PM EDT
Tanaka allowed just three hits and one run over seven innings, striking out nine Seattle hitters. He probably could have gone the distance …
Jun 3, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Tanaka missed six weeks with a forearm injury.
Jun 3, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Next up on the list is Mickey Mantle with 536.
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
Jun 2, 2015, 6:59 AM EDT
Today: lessons in (a) how to call people by their proper name; (b) why you watch an entire game; and (c) how to commit seppuku. Really!
Jun 1, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
Three years ago today Johan Santana pitched a no-hitter. It may have cost him his career. If he had to do it all over again, would he?
May 29, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
“. . . and that’s a good thing.”
May 29, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
Corey Kulber’s last four starts: 3-0 with 50 strikeouts and two walks in 32 innings. Yowza.
May 28, 2015, 11:39 PM EDT
Red Sox prospect left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings in his major league debut against the Rangers on Thursday.
May 28, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Tanaka has been sidelined since April 23 due to a right forearm strain and right wrist tendinitis.
May 28, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“He could be anywhere.”
May 28, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Where is the asterisk-applying crowd when you need ’em?
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
May 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
And you think my A-Rod trolling kung-fu is the best. Heck, I’m an amateur.
May 27, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
Four walkoff wins last night.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with apparent side injury 1
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 2
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 3
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 30
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)