New York Yankees
Dec 5, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Gregorius has definitely struggled versus lefties, hitting just .184 off them.
Dec 5, 2014, 3:42 PM EDT
One of the best relievers on the market is heading to New York.
Dec 5, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
2014: “Don’t vote for cheaters!” 2011: “Barry Bonds belongs in the Hall of Fame!”
Dec 5, 2014, 11:08 AM EDT
It’s not just The Man who Would Replace Derek Jeter in this deal. But let’s talk about that for a second too.
Derek Jeter’s replacement: Yankees acquire Diamondbacks shortstop Didi Gregorius in three-team trade
Dec 5, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
“When I saw him he reminded me of a young Derek Jeter.”
Dec 4, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
Why is this man happy?
Dec 4, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Um, yeah, no.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Rogers was projected to make around $2 million via arbitration and looked like a potential non-tender candidate.
Dec 3, 2014, 12:22 AM EDT
A list of all of the new free agents in advance of Tuesday’s midnight deadline.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
They won’t go beyond four years, says a source.
Dec 1, 2014, 9:51 PM EDT
Romo is coming off an up-and-down year in which he was yanked from the Giants’ closer role.
Dec 1, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
What a concept.
Dec 1, 2014, 9:24 AM EDT
They could be offering him four years.
Nov 30, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
David Robertson is headed for a big payday.
Nov 29, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The Athletics will likely have to address their vacant shortstop position via trade as opposed to free agency according to GM Billy Beane.
Nov 26, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
Since there’s no such thing as a stupid question …
Nov 26, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Capuano is 36 years old, so finding a guaranteed big-league job for 2015 could be difficult.
Nov 26, 2014, 9:13 AM EDT
So who plays third base?
Nov 25, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
What would happen to Lonnie Chisenhall?
Nov 25, 2014, 3:46 PM EDT
Based on what we know at the moment, the Cubs’ offer is the richest one out there.
Nov 25, 2014, 8:15 AM EDT
DiMaggio was great. But, according to baseball historian John Thorn, explaining the love for DiMaggio requires “analysis from Dr. Freud rather than Branch Rickey.”
Nov 24, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Seager has emerged as one of MLB’s best all-around third basemen at age 27.
Nov 24, 2014, 9:37 AM EDT
One person says so.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
The Astros, in the market for a top-end closer, have spoken to the agent of David Robertson.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Are they looking to hire a caddie?
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 37
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 16
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (105)