Aug 23, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Bryce Harper showed off his cannon to nab Ryan Braun on this attempt at a double on Sunday …
Aug 22, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
In a year where many on the Nationals have underachieved and/or battled injuries, Escobar has been one of the team’s best players.
Aug 21, 2015, 10:51 AM EDT
Acquired from Houston in the Carlos Gomez/Mike Fiers trade.
Aug 19, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Hall of Famer Robin Yount racked up 251 home runs in 20 years with the Brewers. Braun, 31, is in his ninth year with Milwaukee.
Aug 16, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
With a grand slam on Sunday, Ryan Braun tied Robin Yount for the most home runs as a Brewer with 251.
Aug 16, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Brewers minor leaguer David Denson revealed this weekend to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he is gay, becoming the first openly gay player in MLB-affiliated ball.
Jul 14, 2015, 11:43 PM EDT
Mike Trout homered, scored twice and took part in a third scoring play as he picked up the MVP Award and led the American League to victory.
Jul 12, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
In the latest roster update for the 2015 All-Star Game, Ryan Braun is in and Matt Holliday is out.
Jul 1, 2015, 12:32 PM EDT
Bruce Sutter retired when Ronald Reagan was still president. He’s still being paid by the Braves.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 30, 2015, 7:32 AM EDT
Mike Trout put on a clinic against the Yankees last night.
Jun 8, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
Perhaps someone picked tonight will eventually crack this list.
Jun 6, 2015, 1:39 PM EDT
Ryan Braun is back in the Brewers’ lineup this afternoon against the Twins after missing two games following another cryotherapy procedure on his right thumb.
Jun 3, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
Braun has hit .293 with seven homers and a .972 OPS in his last 25 games
Jun 2, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
Gerardo Parra will be an everyday player with Davis out.
May 26, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
They’re 31 and super expensive, but maybe they aren’t quite as washed up as some people have suggested.
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 15, 2015, 10:40 PM EDT
Ryan Braun made an impressive diving catch to take extra bases away from Wilmer Flores on Saturday night.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 26, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Jose Abreu, one might say, is good at hitting baseballs.
Apr 26, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
It’s getting uglier and uglier for the Brew Crew.
Apr 18, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Ryan Braun will lead off for the first time in his career in Saturday’s game against the Pirates.
Apr 17, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Today is the day.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
An off day tomorrow gives Braun three days off.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:07 PM EDT
Ryan Braun had to be pulled from Monday’s season-opener against the Rockies after tweaking a muscle in his rib cage while extending to make a catch in right field. There was some concern that it might be an oblique or intercostal strain, which would send him to the 15-day disabled list, but worry no more …
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 42
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 46
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 50
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)