Aug 10, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
He got Arcia’d.
Aug 7, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
The Twins better have insurance.
Aug 3, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
The newest Blue Jay struck out 11 in eight innings of work.
Jul 18, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Torii Hunter is 40, but you’d think he were born yesterday if you happened to be in the clubhouse on Saturday.
Jul 10, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Anibal Sanchez is a funny guy.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 16, 2015, 4:43 PM EDT
One of the Twins’ most talented hitters finds himself back in Triple-A, a year after hitting 20 homers.
Jun 13, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Twins outfield prospect Byron Buxton is getting the call up to the show.
Jun 13, 2015, 3:36 PM EDT
Hunter has dropped the appeal of his two-game suspension from Wednesday’s on-field tirade.
Jun 12, 2015, 5:10 PM EDT
He’s appealing, naturally.
Jun 11, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
Hunter told reporters afterward that umpire Mark Ripperger was seeking “revenge.”
Jun 5, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
Thursday’s box scores and recaps…
Jun 1, 2015, 6:39 AM EDT
Not gonna lie, there are some morbid thoughts in a couple of these recaps. But there’s also Bartolo Colon hitting an RBI double and if that’s not life-affirming, nothing is.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
May 13, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Let’s talk about what words mean, shall we?
May 10, 2015, 8:39 AM EDT
Your box scores and recaps from Saturday …
May 5, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
An old friend returns to the site of his greatest triumphs.
May 2, 2015, 10:34 PM EDT
Torii Hunter said something dumb again.
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 16, 2015, 8:57 AM EDT
Remember when Torii Hunter went head-over-heels into the Red Sox bullpen in the 2013 playoffs? Now imagine if he had actually made the catch while doing so.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Joakim Soria steps into the closer role.
Apr 7, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
Torii Hunter fought the law and the law’s gonna win.
Apr 6, 2015, 5:48 PM EDT
“I think he had a dinner reservation or a concert to play in.”
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 21
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)