Toronto Blue Jays
Feb 26, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Spring training is starting poorly for Toronto.
Feb 25, 2015, 1:20 PM EST
Rasmus, that is.
Feb 23, 2015, 12:52 PM EST
Navarro lost his starting job to Russell Martin.
Feb 22, 2015, 4:11 PM EST
MLB.com beat writer Ken Gurnick reports that free agent right-hander Dustin McGowan was at the Dodgers’ spring training complex Sunday and is expected to sign with the team.
Feb 21, 2015, 9:45 PM EST
As usual, teams in general won at a slightly better rate than players in arbitration hearings. 2014 saw the most arbitration hearings since 2001.
Feb 13, 2015, 1:15 PM EST
Donaldson will make $4.3 million this season instead of $5.75 million.
Feb 12, 2015, 7:01 PM EST
Donaldson, who was acquired from the Athletics in late November, batted .255/.342/.456 with 29 home runs and 98 RBI last season.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:47 AM EST
Once a top prospect and young building block in the Blue Jays’ rotation, McGowan’s career was derailed by numerous injuries.
Feb 9, 2015, 7:02 PM EST
Navarro hit .274 with 12 homers and a .712 OPS in 139 games last season .
Feb 9, 2015, 10:31 AM EST
A total of 11 free agents topped $50 million.
Feb 8, 2015, 2:09 PM EST
According to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports, the Reds have signed third baseman Todd Frazier to a two-year, $12 million contract. It covers Frazier’s first two years of arbitration-eligibility.
Feb 6, 2015, 9:12 AM EST
The Jays’ infielder will make $1.675 million in 2015.
Feb 6, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
His manager says so, so he is.
Feb 5, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Colabello signed with the Twins after winning an independent league MVP in 2011.
Jan 29, 2015, 2:31 PM EST
Belisario was awful for the White Sox last season, allowing 46 runs in 66 innings.
Jan 29, 2015, 11:22 AM EST
Good luck, Devin.
Jan 29, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Francisco Rodriguez? Rafael Soriano?
Jan 28, 2015, 10:50 AM EST
Janssen saved 81 games from 2012-2014.
Jan 27, 2015, 8:28 PM EST
Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun reports that the Orioles have completed a trade for Pirates outfielder Travis Snider. Pittsburgh’s return is a player to be named later and 21-year-old pitching prospect Stephen Tarpley.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:28 AM EST
Daniel Norris is the leader in the clubhouse at the “Craig’s favorite young player” Open.
Jan 20, 2015, 8:35 PM EST
The defending AL East-champion Orioles have been linked in recent weeks to free agent outfielders like Norichika Aoki and Colby Rasmus, but Aoki signed with the Giants on Monday and Rasmus agreed to a deal Tuesday with the Astros. So, what now?
Jan 20, 2015, 1:38 PM EST
Monday the Astros traded center fielder Dexter Fowler to the Cubs.
Jan 18, 2015, 8:23 PM EST
The Nationals have some interest in free agent reliever Casey Janssen.
Jan 17, 2015, 5:20 PM EST
The Braves, Cubs, Rangers, and Orioles are among the teams looking for an outfield bat at the moment.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 272
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (275)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)