May 25, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Ishikawa started (out of position in left field) for the Giants during last year’s World Series-winning playoff run.
Mar 20, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The Giants surprised last season with their third World Series title in the past five seasons. What are the chances of a repeat?
Mar 5, 2015, 7:07 PM EDT
The Giants will likely be without Pence for the first month of the season.
Jan 16, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
He’ll take over in left field.
Dec 4, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Sanchez served as Buster Posey’s backup this past season.
Dec 4, 2014, 1:46 PM EDT
He was San Francisco’s starting left fielder in the playoffs.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Tim Hudson vs. Jeremy Guthrie.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Madison Bumgarner tosses 5-0 shutout in Game 5 to send Giants up 3-2 in the World Series over the Royals
Oct 26, 2014, 11:19 PM EDT
The Giants head to Kansas City for Game 6 of the World Series against the Royals with a 3-2 series lead after Madison Bumgarner tossed a 5-0 shutout on Sunday night.
Oct 26, 2014, 8:59 PM EDT
A Brandon Crawford RBI ground out gave the Giants an early 1-0 lead in Game 5 of the World Series.
Oct 26, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
James Shields and Madison Bumgarner square off again, this time in Game 5 of the World Series, which is tied up at 2-2. This is the final game of the series to be played at AT&T Park in San Francisco. The two clubs will travel on Monday for Game 6 (and possibly 7) in Kansas City.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Jason Vargas vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:08 PM EDT
The Royals have a narrow lead through the first three innings of Game 3 of the World Series against the Giants.
Oct 24, 2014, 3:17 PM EDT
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Tim Hudson.
Oct 22, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Oct 21, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner vs. James Shields.
Oct 20, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
Morse has yet to start a game in the playoffs, but he hit .279 with 16 homers and an .811 OPS in 131 games during the regular season to rank second on the team in OPS behind only Buster Posey.
Oct 18, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The baseball world wasn’t the only one surprised that it was Travis Ishikawa who hit a walk-off home run to send the Giants into the World Series. Ishikawa still isn’t sure it was him, either.
Oct 18, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The man who generously gave Travis Ishikawa his NLCS-winning home run ball has been rewarded by the Giants with four tickets to Game 3 of the World Series at AT&T Park.
Oct 18, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
I won’t claim to know all of the words the announcer was saying, but it doesn’t really matter.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
Come on, you know you want to see it again.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:53 PM EDT
Bumgarner tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings in a victory in Game 1 and allowed three runs over eight innings in Game 5 tonight.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
The Giants are headed to the World Series for the third time in the past five seasons.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cardinals are one loss away from elimination, but they have grabbed an early lead in Game 5 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 6
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 6
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 63
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 48
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (259)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)