Aug 20, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
Henry Urrutia played the hero in Baltimore last night.
Aug 13, 2015, 7:59 AM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma with the no-no.
Aug 12, 2015, 7:12 AM EDT
All 15 home teams won yesterday. That has never happened since there have been 30 teams in baseball. Madison Bumgarner pitched fantastically. That happens all the time.
Jul 27, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A monster day for the young — Mike Trout — and for the old — David Ortiz.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:53 PM EDT
Trout walked in his fourth plate appearance. He’s the first All-Star to have four plate appearances since 2009.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:37 PM EDT
We’re in the top of the seventh and substitutions are coming quickly, but the game remains tight.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
The midwest continued to own the All-Star voting, with both winners of the Final Vote for the 2015 All-Star Game coming out of the state of Missouri.
Jul 9, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
Well. Not ALL Cardinals fans.
Jul 9, 2015, 8:10 AM EDT
I am not sure that this particular play comports with The Cardinal Way.
Jul 8, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
But it’s not that serious, says Bruce Bochy.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jun 16, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
The All-Star voting is kind a nihilist this year. Which isn’t even an ethos.
Jun 9, 2015, 2:33 PM EDT
And zero Kansas City Royals!
May 27, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
And Missouri continues to represent well.
May 9, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
The Pirates turned an odd 4-5-4 triple play in the second inning against the Cardinals.
May 4, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
And can we determine that in 21 games?
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 13, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
A.K.A. When Joe West’s crew bungles a call.
Apr 5, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2. First pitch at Wrigley Field is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. ET.
Mar 21, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Joey Terdoslavich turned an abnormal double play Saturday against the Cardinals.
Mar 18, 2015, 7:47 PM EDT
The Cardinals have advanced to the NLCS in nine of the last 15 seasons — 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Can this 2015 group follow in those footsteps?
Feb 24, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
Molina’s younger brother, Yadier Molina, is the Cardinals’ starting catcher.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Break glass in case of emergency.
Jan 29, 2015, 11:22 AM EDT
Good luck, Devin.
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 14
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 65
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)