Apr 19, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Puig, who boasts an .886 through 34 plate appearances, is considered day-to-day.
Apr 17, 2015, 11:06 AM EDT
At least one part of the organization does.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was held out of the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Tuesday after tweaking his left hamstring at the end of Monday’s walkoff win over the Mariners. And the 24-year-old Cuban is sitting out again Wednesday …
Apr 14, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
Andre Ethier will start in right field vs. Seattle.
Apr 14, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
Turns out that, in reality, he DOES want to respect the game.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He looked OK dumping water on Alex Guerrero, though.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 2, 2015, 11:44 PM EDT
Puig and Kendrick collided while going after a pop-up in shallow right field.
Mar 24, 2015, 12:09 AM EDT
Rollins told Rosenthal that he “loved” playing in Philadelphia and it made him what he is today, but it also sounds like he has a load off his back.
Mar 23, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
By midseason he’ll have more end-over-end rotation on that flip, but this is good for April.
Mar 18, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
My boy loves Yasiel Puig. My girl loves Clayton Kershaw. They’ve never been to Los Angeles in their lives. How does this happen?
Mar 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Dodgers made a host of changes with their front office and their roster, but will it get them over the hump in October?
Mar 11, 2015, 5:46 PM EDT
He scored a run he shouldn’t have scored and saved at least two runs on defense. And the game is only half over.
Mar 10, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT
A lovely day for baseball in Glendale, Arizona.
Mar 10, 2015, 12:12 PM EDT
Rarely is the question asked, is our Puig learning?
Mar 3, 2015, 12:06 PM EDT
Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but whatever.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:56 PM EDT
Also: who is the Cuban Derek Jeter?
Feb 24, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
Carl Crawford, Joc Pederson, and Yasiel Puig are expected to open the 2015 season as the Dodgers’ primary starting outfielders.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
More importantly: Puig is vowing to show up earlier and be better about listening to his coaches and teammates.
Feb 19, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
God, he always wants the spotlight on him, doesn’t he?
Feb 13, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Andrew McCutchen wrote an excellent article explaining how baseball is disadvantageous to kids from lower-income communities.
Feb 3, 2015, 8:20 AM EDT
Or, perhaps, players aren’t motivated by the same things which motivate fans and broadcasters.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:10 AM EDT
While MLB still needs to give their approval, it appears that Cuban infielder Yoan Moncada is one step closer to finally signing with a team.
Jan 30, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig meant it in a good way!
Jan 30, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
This is gonna turn some heads.
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 1
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 16
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 22
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (128)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (103)