Jul 23, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Greinke’s scoreless innings streak will have to wait.
Jul 20, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Zack Greinke was impressive. Even if Bryce Harper wasn’t all that impressed.
Jul 19, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
Bryce Harper apparently has high standards for pitching feats. Zack Greinke is a couple of starts away from matching or exceeding Orel Hershiser’s record of 59 consecutive scoreless innings.
Jul 19, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Zack Greinke is 15 1/3 innings away from matching Orel Hershiser’s major league record of 59 consecutive scoreless innings. Exactly how good has he been, and how does he compare to Hershiser?
Jul 19, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
The battle of leading Cy Young Award candidates Sunday afternoon in the nation’s capital went 5-0 to the Dodgers and right-hander Zack Greinke.
Jul 16, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
Best all-around numbers or best ERA?
Jul 14, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Trout led off his first All-Star Game with a single, his second with a double, and his third with a triple. That’s a cycle of some sort.
Jul 14, 2015, 9:32 PM EDT
Mike Trout put the A.L. on the board on the fourth pitch of the game.
Jul 14, 2015, 5:48 PM EDT
First pitch is 8:15. Here is everything you need to know.
Jul 13, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
Some interesting choices by managers Ned Yost and Bruce Bochy.
Jul 13, 2015, 12:31 PM EDT
Bruce Bochy and Ned Yost make their picks.
Jul 10, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Amazing first half for the Dodgers’ “other” ace.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:56 AM EDT
There were crazy-good pitching performances galore last night.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jun 29, 2015, 6:32 AM EDT
An abbreviated set of recaps today because of cats. Seriously.
Jun 28, 2015, 3:25 PM EDT
The Mets may have a couple of suitors for Jon Niese in the Cubs and Dodgers.
Jun 27, 2015, 10:43 AM EDT
The Dodgers signed left-hander Brett Anderson to a one-year, $10 million contract over the winter even though injuries had limited him to a total of 123 innings at the major league level between 2012-2014. It has proven to be a wise gamble thus far.
Jun 24, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT
That and all kinds of Yasiel Puig stories are featured in a new book about the Dodgers from Molly Knight.
Jun 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Some runs, some runs, his kingdom for some runs.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 19, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A walkoff balk is just the latest weird occurrence in a weird week of baseball.
Jun 8, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
Finishing up the first round of the draft.
Jun 7, 2015, 9:24 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig struck out in his first two plate appearances Saturday night against Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia, but the just-activated 24-year-old got it very right the third time around …
May 20, 2015, 5:22 PM EDT
Ryu has been one of the league’s most underrated starters since signing with the Dodgers in 2013.
May 6, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
This is easily the most photo and video-heavy ATH of all time. Mostly because pitchers did things with bats and teams wore throwbacks last night.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 23
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)